AirAsia Flight Promotion 7 Day Xtreme SALE
Booking Period: Now – 14 May 2017
Travel Period: 1 May 2017 – 23 November 2017
Venue: AirAsia Air Ticket Online Booking
Great news to all travelers! Malaysia budget airline AirAsia is running AirAsia Flight promotion 7 Day Xtreme SALE starting from NOW till 14 May 2017. AirAsia air ticket promo travel period starting from Now until 23 November 2017. With AirAsia flight promotion, your can save your air ticket price for your holiday trip to Taipei, Tokyo, Sydney, Beijing, Shanghai and others destinations within AirAsia air ticket promo travel period.
Take this AirAsia Flight promotion 7 Day Xtreme SALE opportunity to bring your love ones, families or friends for a oversea holiday with AirAsia. Plan your oversea holiday now. September is autumn season in north asia countries that suitable for travel and relax with its autumn cozy cool temperature. Taipei night market like Shilin Night Market in Taiwan are all time favourite of all travelers to these countries.
BUY AirAsia Air Tickets NOW to enjoy the AirAsia promo while AirAsia Flight promotion 7 Day Xtreme SALE still available.
Don’t miss it.
Sharing is caring 🙂 Share CouponMalaysia.com to your friends & families to receives Malaysia promotions, Coupon Malaysia, Warehouse Sale, Daily Deals, Vouchers & Codes and Freebies information and updates.
– Advanced booking required.
– Fares are not available during embargo period.
Terms & Conditions apply
• A non-refundable processing fee is applicable for payments via credit, debit or charge card
• Fare includes airport taxes (except for selected airports where airport tax is collected at the point of departure)
• Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights
• Valid for new purchases only
• All fares are quoted for single journey (one-way) only
• All taxes must be paid at the time of purchase unless otherwise stated
• Foreign fares are subjected to currency exchange rates
• Offer is subject to availability and AirAsia’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage
• No refunds are permitted after payment has been made
• Guests travelling need to provide all necessary travel documents (eg valid passport, visa where applicable etc) at the time of departure
• AirAsia reserves the right to deny guests from boarding without proper documentation
• Full payment shall be made upon booking
• Changes to flights and dates are permitted subject to change fees
• Changes to name are not permitted
• Only available for online bookings at www.airasia.com
AirAsia is Malaysia leading low-cost budget airline. It is the largest airline in Malaysia by fleet size and destinations, and Asia’s largest low-cost airline by passengers carried and jet fleet. AirAsia Group operates scheduled domestic and international flights to 120 destinations spanning 24 countries. With the slogan “Now Everyone Can Fly”, AirAsia has transforming into Asia’s most successful carriers.
The AirAsia Family
At AirAsia, we see ourselves as not so much an airline operator but more of a people company that happens to be in the airline business. Understanding people enables us to realize the true needs of discerning travellers and provide paramount services and products to deliver utmost satisfaction to our guests, each and every one with unique requisites and expectations.
AirAsia has sparked a revolution in air travel with more and more people around the region choosing AirAsia as their preferred choice of air transport. As AirAsia continuously strive to promote air travel, we also seek to create excitement amongst our guests with our range of innovative and personalized services.
AirAsia mission is to attain the lowest cost so that everyone can fly with AirAsia and maintain the highest quality product, embracing technology to reduce cost and enhance service levels.
AirAsia Group CEO – Tan Sri Tony Fernandes
Tony has been the Group CEO of AirAsia since December 2001. Prior to AirAsia, he was the Financial Controller of Virgin Communications London before joining Warner Music International London in 1989. He was promoted to Managing Director, Warner Music Malaysia in 1992 and to Regional Managing Director, Warner Music South East Asia in 1996. In 1999, he became the Vice President of Warner Music South East Asia.
Together with partners, Tony founded Tune Air Sdn Bhd in 2001, with a vision to democratize air travel and free it from the clutches of the elite by offering low fares and high quality services. They bought the then loss making AirAsia from its Malaysian owner DRB-Hicom, for a token RM1 (USD 0.25 cents), and agreed to take on the airline’s RM40 million debt.
Driven by Fernandes and with the help of his partners, AirAsia repaid that debt in less than two years; despite the fact that it was operating in an extremely challenging environment in the post-September 11, 2001, era. It started with two planes (Boeing 737-300’s), one destination (Pulau Langkawi) and a staff of 250.