AirAsia Free Seat Promo January 2018
Booking Period: Now – 07 January 2018
Travel Period: Now – 28 February 2018
Venue: AirAsia Online Booking
AirAsia is offering AirAsia Free Seat Promo January 2018 to celebrate new year 2018. AirAsia Free Seat Promo offers up to 10,000 AirAsia free seats for grabs and receive FREE travel insurance if you book now.
AirAsia Free Seat Promo January 2018 is only available for package (Flight+Hotel) bookings made between Now till 07 Jan 2018, for travel between Now till 28 Feb 2018, unless otherwise sold out prior.
AirAsia Free Seat Promo Terms and Conditions:
– Free travel insurance is limited to first come first serve basis for first 10,000 bookings.
– AirAsia Free Seat Promo is only valid when booking flight+hotel together and not applicable to one way booking, AirAsia flight only and hotel only booking.
– Applicable to all AirAsia flight destinations except Hawaii, Jeddah and Tehran.
– AirAsia Free Seat Promo is only available when you book return flights + Hotel at AirAsiaGo.com.my.
– Travel Insurance to be added to the trip in 14 working days after the end of this promo.
– AirAsia Free Seat Promo is only applicable for travel duration within 1-5 days
– AirAsiaGo reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the campaign with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by AirAsiaGo shall not entitle the guests to any claim or compensation against AirAsiaGo for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
– For further information on the policy, please visit https://www.tuneprotect.com/airasiago/home.
Share and tag your friends and family for AirAsia Free Seat Promo January 2018.
Sharing is caring 🙂 Share CouponMalaysia.com to your friends & families to receives Coupon Malaysia, Malaysia Sales, Warehouse Sale, Malaysia Freebies, Malaysia promotions, Vouchers & Codes, Daily Deals, Deals Malaysia information and updates.
AirAsia is Malaysia leading low-cost budget airline. It is the largest airline in Malaysia by fleet size and destinations, and Asia’s largest low-cost airline by passengers carried and jet fleet. AirAsia Group operates scheduled domestic and international flights to 120 destinations spanning 24 countries. With the slogan “Now Everyone Can Fly”, AirAsia has transforming into Asia’s most successful carriers.
The AirAsia Family
At AirAsia, we see ourselves as not so much an airline operator but more of a people company that happens to be in the airline business. Understanding people enables us to realize the true needs of discerning travellers and provide paramount services and products to deliver utmost satisfaction to our guests, each and every one with unique requisites and expectations.
AirAsia has sparked a revolution in air travel with more and more people around the region choosing AirAsia flights as their preferred choice of air transport. As AirAsia continuously strive to promote air travel, we also seek to create excitement amongst our guests with our range of innovative and personalized services.
AirAsia mission is to attain the lowest cost so that everyone can fly with AirAsia flights and maintain the highest quality product, embracing technology to reduce cost and enhance service levels.
AirAsia Group CEO – Tan Sri Tony Fernandes
Tony has been the Group CEO of AirAsia since December 2001. Prior to AirAsia, he was the Financial Controller of Virgin Communications London before joining Warner Music International London in 1989. He was promoted to Managing Director, Warner Music Malaysia in 1992 and to Regional Managing Director, Warner Music South East Asia in 1996. In 1999, he became the Vice President of Warner Music South East Asia.
Together with partners, Tony founded Tune Air Sdn Bhd in 2001, with a vision to democratize air travel and free it from the clutches of the elite by offering low fares and high quality services. They bought the then loss making AirAsia from its Malaysian owner DRB-Hicom, for a token RM1 (USD 0.25 cents), and agreed to take on the airline’s RM40 million debt.
Driven by Fernandes and with the help of his partners, AirAsia repaid that debt in less than two years; despite the fact that it was operating in an extremely challenging environment in the post-September 11, 2001, era. It started with two planes (Boeing 737-300’s), one destination (Pulau Langkawi) and a staff of 250.