Chir Chir Malaysia: BUY RM100 Cash Voucher for only RM65 for Korean Fried Chicken & More
Date: Monday – Sunday
Time: 10am – 10pm exclude 2pm – 5pm
Venue: Level 1, Pavilion Elite, 166, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 KL
Chicken is great in many forms, be it nuggets, grilled, baked, or fried to golden perfection it’s almost artistic. Indulge at Chir Chir Fusion Chicken Factory for a combo of golden Korean fried chicken and beer that hails from South Korea. Dine in on their spicy BBQ roasted chicken, honey butter chicken, cheese fire chicken feet, Nest Snow chicken, Garlicky tenders, rosemary chicken, and more for a scrumptious good meal!
What you get
- RM100 cash voucher valid for a la carte food items.
- Valid Monday – Sunday: 10am – 10pm, including public holidays.
- Vouchers cannot be utilised from 2pm – 5pm daily.
- Strictly valid for dine-in only.
- Limit 1 voucher per table per receipt.
- No splitting of bills.
- Voucher may not be used for set menu items, promotional or discounted items, or alcoholic and a la carte drinks.
- Voucher includes tax and service charges.
- No change is given if purchase value is less than the value of this voucher.
- Any purchases in excess of the voucher value must be settled directly with the merchant, subject to applicable taxes and charges.
- Restaurant does not serve pork but offers alcohol.
- Seating subject to availability.
- Present your Fave voucher (it’s in the Purchases tab under My Fave) at the outlet.
Chir Chir Fusion Chicken Factory comes as no stranger to piquing the heat-inclined Asian palate as the eatery brings with it the cumulative experience yielded from a repertoire of up to 100 establishments set throughout South Korea. With tried-and-true recipes, the restaurant also seeks to introduce an authentic garnishing of flavours as its sauces and ingredients come sourced from Seoul to ensure worldwide consistency and the fair treatment of all its poultry portions. Fried chicken platters and crispy breaded tenders are the order of the day here as Chir Chir Fusion Chicken Factory serves the famed meat in the style of Korean chimaek – a portmanteau comprising the ‘chi’ from ‘chicken’ and ‘maek’ from ‘maekju’ (beer) – with homemade whipped cream making occasional appearances, frothed atop servings of beer or dolloped on creamy chicken Nest Snow dishes. Famished wanderers may vault across the restaurant’s Tangram-motif railings and into its warmly lit fold, seizing opportunities to sample servings of chicken bits and tenders, slathered with spicy Chir Chir sauce, sweet soy, Cajun batter, or a garlicky glaze.