Malindo Air Promotion 2017 on Chinese New Year 2017 Air Ticket Deals
Booking Date: 23 Jan – 29 Jan, 2017
Booking Venue: http://www.malindoair.com/promo/angpow-lagi
Travel Period: 1 Feb – 18 Jun, 2017
Great news to all travel lovers! Malindo Air promotion 2017 is back by Chinese New Year 2017 air ticket promotion deals. Malindo Air promotion 2017 air ticket available for domestic flight and international flight.
Take this opportunity to engage / bring your love ones, families or friends for a local escape or oversea holiday with Malindo Air promotion 2017 during this Chinese New Year Air Ticket promotion. Plan your holiday now.
Book Malindo Air Air Ticket NOW to enjoy the Chinese New Year Malindo Air promotion 2017 while it is still available. Share and tag this info to your friends and family. Sharing is caring 🙂
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking period is from 23 January – 29 January 2017.
- Travel period is from 1 February 2017 – 18 Jun 2017.
- **Only available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- All Seats All Flights is only available for Domestic flights.
- All Day ASAF : Flight to/from PEN, KBR and JHB (KLIA)
- Fares displayed in promotion are stated as one way/Return,including taxes and fees.
- This promotion is applicable on Malindo Air (OD) flights only
- Promo fares and seats are subject to availability.
- Not applicable for standby passengers.
- Ticket is non-refundable for passengers who wish to cancel or request for refund.
- Passenger(s) will be charged with a rebooking fee of MYR 200 if there is a change in travel date / time is made 24 hours before departure.
- Malindo Air has the right to change or discontinue these special fares and conditions at any time without prior notice.
About Malindo Air
Malindo Air is a Malaysian premium airline with headquarters in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. The name Malindo signifies a cooperative pact between the two countries, derived from the countries’ names – Malaysia and Indonesia. Malindo Air operates from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (also known as the Subang Airport, Subang SkyPark or LTSAAS) in Subang, Selangor, Malaysia. The carrier currently operates a young fleet of Boeing 737-900ER, 737-800 and ATR72-600 aircraft for both domestic and international flights.
Commencing operations on 22 March 2013, Malindo Air is the first airline to operate the brand new dual-class layout B737-900ER in Malaysia. The airline’s inaugural flight took off from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia on 22 March 2013 and has since expanded to include popular regional destinations in Thailand, India, Indonesia, Singapore and Nepal with the first international flight departing for Dhaka, Bangladesh on 28 Aug 2013. Malindo Air started its ATR72-600 operations from Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, Subang Skypark on 3 June 2013.
The carrier operates a network of scheduled passenger services throughout Malaysia, and has spread its wings to regional destinations in Indonesia, Thailand, Bangladesh, India, Singapore, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Australia and Pakistan covering an extensive network of almost 40 routes in the region. Malindo Air prides itself in offering its customers attractive fares, on-time flights and excellent customer service both on-ground and in-flight. In-flight connectivity services Malindo WiFi and Malindo Mobile were introduced in June 2015, as a product enhancement on board its B737-900ER fleet. Currently, Malindo Air has 800 flights travelling weekly to over 40 destinations.
Malindo Air takes pride in its premium service business model, whereby comfort is made available for all. With attractive fares and premium services such as those from full-service airlines to boot, Malindo Air has a growing presence as the ultimate choice for travellers young and old. In 2016, the premium carrier has plans to further expand its route network to cover more of the Asian region.