MATTA Fair March 2017
Date: 17 March – 19 March 2017
Time: 10:00am – 9:00pm
Venue: Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), 41 Jalan Tun Ismail, Chow Kit, Kuala Lumpur
MATTA Fair March 2017 is back! Don’t miss Malaysia’s Largest Travel Fair!
MATTA Fair is back again this March 2017 with lots more travel packages great deals and attractions! Plan your holidays and visit us! See you there at Putra World Trade Centre!
Share MATTA Fair March 2017 to your friends & families to enjoy Malaysia largest travel fair promotions and travel package deals. Sharing is caring 🙂
THERE’S SOMETHING NEW!
MATTA Fair March 2017 introduces new Domestic Hall and Foyer at Level 4 – More domestic packages for all! Don’t forget to visit our Umrah Pavillion and stage shows at Hall 1M.
Visitors are required to purchase MATTA Fair 2017 entry fees of RM4.00 per day at the counter. Ticket purchase can also be made online at MATTA Fair website.
In 1975, a group of travel and tour agents initiated an association to represent their interests. Today, MATTA boasts a membership of over 3100 members and increasing, comprising local tour and travel organizations as well as numerous overseas affiliations. It is also the national umbrella representative body for the entire travel industry in the country. With a full time secretariat in Kuala Lumpur, its headquarters, MATTA has state chapters in Kedah, Penang, Perak, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan, Selangor, Johor, Sabah, Sarawak and Labuan.
MATTA’s objective is to promote the interests of the travel and tour industry in Malaysia. MATTA works closely with the Ministry of Tourism and Culture as well as Malaysia Tourism Promotion Board (MTPB), help organise fairs, seminars, convention and workshops both to create public awareness of the tourism industry as well as to benefit its members
- To unite, supervise and coordinate the activities of the members.
- To publicise, encourage, promote and extend the tourist and travel trade.
- To adjudicate and settle any differences which may arise between members
- To develop friendship and common purpose among the members of the tourist and travel industry.
- To make representations on behalf of members to Government and all organisations with which the Association has common interest.
- To encourage the highest ethical standards of business conduct within the trade.
- To study and promote the interest of the tourist and travel trade and profession and to educate the public regarding the function of tours and travel agents.
- To discourage unfair competition without in any way interfering with initiative and enterprise based on fair trading.
About MATTA FAIR®
Welcome to MATTA FAIR®, Malaysia’s premier travel extravaganza providing global exposure and endless business opportunities in this exciting era of groundbreaking travel innovations and technological advent.
The MATTA FAIR® occupied a total space area of over 24,000sq. metres comprising of Hall 4, 3, 2, 1, 1M & Linkway of PWTC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The MATTA FAIR® will provide visitors with a host of exciting and value for money travel options and excellent business and travel opportunities.
In essence, all the attractions that have made MATTA FAIR® the No. 1 Consumers’ Travel Fair in Malaysia will also be at every MATTA FAIR® plus many more new and exciting items. 100,000 or more visitors from Malaysia, ASEAN and the rest of the world are expected to visit the fair.
- Live indigenous cultural performances.
- Live multi-national cultural performances.
- Buyers’ Contest and other contests/redemptions.