Mother’s Day Hi-Tea Buffet Promotion 2018
Date: 13 May, 2018
Time: 12pm – 4pm
Venue: Spices @ Furama at Bukit Bintang, Address: 136, Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah Kuala Lumpur 55100
What’s better than Mother’s Day cards and dedicating songs like “Mama” by Spice Girls to your mother? Spoiling her with a hi-tea buffet, of course! Go beyond cheesy radio dedications and boxes of chocolates to pamper your mama with treats like freshly baked Danish pastries, pit-roasted lamb, an assortment of local noodles, seafood Thermidor, and a vast spread of desserts to choose from! Whether your mom has champagne tastes or a palate for local delicacies, Spices @ Furama has you covered!
BUY IT NOW to enjoy up to 21% discount (save up to RM14) for Mother’s Day Hi-Tea Buffet Promotion 2018.
More Mother’s Day Promotion here for your selection.
Share and tag your friends and family for Mother’s Day Promotion Hi-Tea Buffet Deals.
Sharing is caring 🙂 Share CouponMalaysia.com to your friends & families to receives Coupon Malaysia, Malaysia Sales, Warehouse Sale, Malaysia Freebies, Malaysia promotions, Vouchers & Codes, Daily Deals, Deals Malaysia information and updates.
What you get
– Lucky draw. Winner gets a 1 night stay in Superior Standard room worth RM500 at Furama Hotel.
– Special activity and game
– Special prizes to be won
– If mother’s birthday falls on the same day, mother gets a complimentary hi-tea.
– Best-dressed gets free cake.
Terms and conditions:
– Valid only on May 13, 2018: 12pm – 4pm. Valid on public holidays.
– Add-ons (payable directly at counter only):
– Children aged 4 – 12 years: RM34 per person
– Senior citizens aged 55 years and above: RM34 per person
– Strictly valid for dine-in only.
– Mothers celebrating their birthdays on May 13 will receive one (1) complimentary hi-tea buffet entry.
– Lucky draw, special activity or games for mothers.
– Not valid with other offers / promotions / discounts.
– Halal restaurant.
– Price includes GST and service charges.
– No extension on the redemption of voucher that is expired.
About Spices @ Furama
Within the white and black Furama Bukit Bintang Hotel lies Spices @ Furama, the hotel’s restaurant overlooking the outdoor pool area. Diners step into the restaurant’s premises complete with wooden finishing and floor-to-ceiling windows, sitting upon straight-back chairs with plush cushions as they tuck into international cuisine. Customers perusing the menu can come across homemade spring rolls, nasi lemak Village, braised lamb shank, fettucine novello, cheesecake, and more, ready to be made by the hands of experienced chefs.